We are looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Title: Biographer
A Biographer is responsible for creating written summaries of a person’s life. She/he must compose a compelling and accurate account of an individual’s life, which outlines specific elements of that individual’s life.
Biographers are writers who use research and journalistic skills to gather information on people of interest and translate it into an intriguing work of creative nonfiction. They gather information about their subjects from primary and secondary sources in order to accurately represent the individuals they’re writing about.
What are the readabilities?
- Interviewing with the subject of biography
- Assembling biographical information from in-person interviews of the individuals associated and related to the subject.
- Researching biographical materials such as diaries, news accounts, personal correspondence, interviews with the subject’s associates and other sources
- Collect artifacts such as photos to support the biography
- Relating the subject’s activities and actions with pertinent events during their life (What were you doing when this happens in the country or the world …)
- Applying psychological analysis and subject’s environment in portrayal of character
- Working with editors, proofreaders and other stakeholders
Who is the subject
- Individuals over 65 years of age that have vast experience that needs to be recorded for history
Education: Preferably a degree in Journalism
- Excellent interviewing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Amharic
- Computer skills in Editing software and video/audio recording equipment/software
- Strong Research Skills
Interested and qualified applicants please call the numbers below to Appy
Daniel: 0912 61 95 43
Yohannes: 0912 61 95 43
Email your resume to: email@example.com
AddisGojo – Find a House for sale in Ethiopia. Real Estate Marketplace AddisGojo.com