This position is posted for the Audit Manager position at MSE.
MSE Certified Auditors Partnership (Formerly A.W. Thomas L.P.) was established in 1981 and has been in practice throughout Ethiopia since then. We have 4 partners and over 50 professional audit staff with extensive experience in the private sector, NGOs and Government enterprises. We are one of the two RIG approved auditors in Ethiopia to audit USAID resources throughout Africa and our quality control procedures were considered robust by other donors as well including the World Bank, European Commission, BFW…etc.
We are also a member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the leading accounting firms in the world
- Assist senior auditors and audit managers in performing engagements, ensuring compliance with client and other statutory requirements,
- Attending meeting for planning discussion with audit team,
- Performing audit tests as directed by the senior auditor or the audit manager and ensuring completion of the assigned task within the planned time,
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the audit manager and the audit senior,
- Assist senior auditors in preparing the audit working files, and
- Create worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information
Education: BA Degree in Accounting from recognized university, minimum of CGPA 2:75
Knowledge, Skills, Competence:
- Able to work multiple tasks efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Team spirit/working in a team
- Interpersonal communication and negotiations skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word-processing programs
- Disciplined, organized
- Open-minded, self-learner
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV on email@example.com
before January 03, 2019.
Please make sure you state the position you are applying for on the subject of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Jan 3, 202