HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office would like to invite interested applicants for the following Position:
Position/Title: 1. Audit Manager
Reports to: Audit and Inspection Director
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Internal audit risk assessment, Prepare risk based Plan and implement financial, compliance and performance audit of the office.
- Assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system of the office and report to Audit and inspection Directorate.
- Ensuring that government proclamation, regulation, and directives and guidelines are properly followed by the office.
- Ensures that the procurement Directives of government are adhered by all parties involved in procurement process.
- Reviews the operations and system of different sub recipients of the office to ensure compliance with the proclamations, regulation, directives of the government, and grant agreements entered with funding agencies.
- Follows-up to ascertain that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings;
- Coordinates and facilitates the full and timely implementation of the activities and the attainment of objectives in the approved work plan of the directorate.
- Submits periodic performance reports to Audit and inspection Directorate.
- Perform other similar duties as and when directed by Audit and inspection Directorate.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education: BA/MA Degree in Accounting. Experience: At least 12/10 years of relevant work experience preferable in Grant Projects supported by donors/ a foreign loan is an asset.
Required number 1 /ONE/
Terms of Employment: Contract
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.