Assistant Social Worker
The Brothers of Good Works Consulting & Social Services Center is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- Assistant Social Worker
- Activities directly related to the clients
- Need assessment survey
- Admission to the Program Draft of empowerment plan together with clients
- Follow up 7 evaluation empowerment plan;
- Individual ,family and group counseling
- Conducting business skill training ;
- Involvement and follow up of clients in income Generating Activities
- Establishing and supervising SLIC-Groups
- Assisting in drafting of reports with regard to the Social and economic empowerment department for administration ,government and funders (in Amharic and English)
- Monitoring & evaluation of the activities of the economic empowerment unit;
- Diploma or First Degree in Social work and related fields from recognized college or university
- Training on entrepreneurship and business skills
- Certification in HIV –Counseling
- Minimum of 2 years experience in related field
- Technical and other skills
- Strong communicating skills in addressing clients, stakeholders and colleagues
- Strong training and mentoring skills
- Writing skills(In English and Amharic )for reporting and proposal writing
- Organizational skills
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted fro practical test and interview
How to apply
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application letter with motivation, CV and copy of testimonials (non-returnable) to the following address:
Brother of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center Administration
Alternatively, applicants can also drop their application letter and a copy of the supporting documents at the gate of our office, Arada Kifle Ketema, Woreda 7, Around Janmeda(Feresegna Gibi) in front of Bright International School.
P.O. Box 19934
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: January 21,2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: