Help Age International is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
Assistant Logistic Support Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Based On Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Asosa,Ethiopia
Education: BA degree in Business Administration, Purchasing & Supplies Management, or Logistic Management or related fields from well recognized academic institution plus third level driver’s license and at least two years direct work experience in Non-Governmental Organizations in purchasing, logistic/general services, or other similar positions.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in INGOs.
- Ability to manage multiple and complex tasks.
- Excellent team player and ability to take assignments on pressure.
- Ability to work proactively and supportively within a team.
- Proven ability to plan, implement and documents purchase, and transportations related documents for references.
- Proficient in computer applications (word, spreadsheet, power points, Office 365 etc.).
- Behavioral Competencies: Team work skill; Result oriented; resilient under stressful environment; self-managed, committed, knowledgeable and confident.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit their application with non-returnable documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 23, May. 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: