HOPE Enterprise is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position
- Duty Station:Sidama Regional State
- Job Status and Remuneration :As per the Project life and Organization pay scale
Area Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the Program activities comply with all donor’s requirement government regulations and professional standards
- Provide special attention to the sponsorship Program and Ensure that Communication Between the student and their sponsors are timely
- Write periodic Reports in English and submitted timely
- Ensure that the Program Operate within the approved budget
- Conduct Performance appraisal of all staff as per the manual of the Organization
- Implement and ensure the HR, Financial ,Program and Purchasing Policies ,Procedures and practices of the Organization
- Undertake and Maintain statistical records to Document Program Activities
- Demonstrated Passion to serve the poor, and exemplary standing in integrity
- Strengthen team work ,people management and staff training
- Ensure that all financial transaction for the Program is up to date and well communicated within and across hope Finance Office
- Coordinate ,Leda, Facilitate or Participate in Supervision ,Evaluation and survey to ensure service quality
- Develop and annual Operating and Financial plan
- Ensure the Organization Code of Ethics is Communicated to all staff members and Up hold the standards established
- Supervises program staff with the purpose of enhancing staff capacity by providing direction ,Input and Constructive feedback
- Play the required role in presenting the Project site
Knowledge & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Social work ,Educational Leadership ,Management ,Project Management ,Economics or Related field of study .
- 6 years and above for BA and 3 years and above for MA /MSC experience
- Fluency in spoken and written Amharic ,English and Sidammu-afoo
How to apply
Interested applicants are ,therefore ,invited to send a non returnable copy of their CV,application letter and Credentials through the following address.
Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance the goal and Objectivity of the Organization
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: