TechnoServe is looking for qualified applicants the following open position
Analyst, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – TechnoServe
In a nutshell, as the Senior Program Analyst you will contribute to the Regrow Yirga program’s deep impact through support to project leadership and implementation teams to achieve programmatic excellence, ensure sound financial management, and maintain compliance with governmental, organizational, and donor rules and regulations. You will work closely with COP in Addis Ababa to oversee project budget functions and provide analytical, administrative and programmatic support to field teams, vendors, and subawardees and other partners. You will provide project backstopping to leadership and work with a range of TechnoServe teams to ensure high-quality results.
The project will help farmers boost productivity and expand trade. Specifically, the Regrow Yirga program seeks to serve 42,000+ farmers, 45+ processing businesses, and coffee industry service providers. The project will launch an innovative Farmer Stumping Fund which will facilitate direct incentive (tools or cash) transfers to farmers to encourage tree rejuvination which has the potential to be scaled up to over 1 million coffee farmers nation-wide.
This USD 15 million project finds its roots in TechnoServe’s 10+ years of experience working with the coffee farmers in Ethiopia. Our work was recently honored as the “Origin Charity of the Year” by the National Coffee Association – the leading trade organization for the coffee industry in the United States.
What we Offer
We offer competitive salaries and career growth opportunities. We offer online learning resources from top universities. We provide regular training to all our staff to equip you with the coffee-specific technical know-how for you to excel. We provide autonomy in your job and freedom to bring in new ideas and initiatives. You get to be part of a stellar team and shape the project from its inception. You will be challenged and grow as a professional. We offer a diverse team environment and highly encourage women and underrepresented groups to apply. And of course… we serve great coffee and host regular fun team activities.
Our ideal candidate –
- Has a strong, demonstrated experience in financial and operational management with at least 7 years of relevant experience (or a master’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience). Management consultant experience at top firm or international experience a plus
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, economics, or a related field
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial, administrative, and operational management; project management experience and/or certification highly desirable dAtyWwC DmW5Bz
- Has excellent written and verbal English skills and a strong command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for financial management and donor reporting
- Demonstrates excellent leadership, communication, and management skills with an adept strategic orientation
- Effectively manages multiple tasks simultaneously with high attention to detail
- Is passionate about creating a positive impact and believes in the power of the private sector; experience working in the private sector preferable
- Embraces our values of collegiality (we stick our necks out for each other), integrity (doing the ‘right thing’ regardless), resourcefulness (solve problems) and results (bias for action)
- Has Ethiopian Residence
Our hiring process
TNS has the right to cancel this advertisement.
FEMALE CANIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
How to apply
Interested? Click here to apply for this position and submit a cover letter and resume as a single document (either Word or PDF) by March 30, 2022. We are not accepting CVs that are not sent through the indicated link. Once you apply and are selected to move through one of our hiring rounds, you can expect a rigorous process that reflects our high baseline requirements for people skills. Our process reflects that and can take up to three months.To apply click the link https://unjobs.org/organizations/undp/2
Closing Date:March 30, 2022
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Addis Jobs in Ethiopia
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: