Agronomist for Farming, Irrigation Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Personal Manager, Agronomist for Mango Farming, Crop Supervisor
Head Office: Bole Sub-City, Kebele 16, H. No. 286, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, PO Box- 183/1035
Tel: +251-91 12 54 122/ 93 00 12 808/ 911524493
Region: Oromia, Sub City/Wodera: Sibu Sire, Kebele: Jarso Wama, Zone: East Wollega, Nekemte, Ethiopia
- Agronomist for Farming -M.Sc. / B.Sc. in Agriculture Exp ‘Minimum 5 Yr.)
- Knowledge of sugarcane cultivation, plant protection and area development.
- Knowledge of furrow irrigation
- Experience of labor management
- Irrigation Engineer- B.Sc./B,Tech in Civil Engineering / Irrigation Engineering /Agricultural Engineering (Exp. -Minimum 5Yr.)
- Experience in planning and development of irrigation system for sugar cane
- Design, construction and execution of earthen dams, irrigation canals and lift irrigation systems along with their maintenance.
- Knowledge of field survey and field layout
- Mechanical Engineer – Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Exp . – Minimum 5 Yr.)
- Experience in operation, maintenance and repair of Agriculture, irrigation and Construction Equipment with
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of the Tractors, Harvester’s, Agricultural implements & Construction equipment like Excavator, Dozer, Dump Trucks, JCB etc. along with Inventory management of spares and consumables.
- Able to lead the team of skilled and semi skilled manpower for the smooth operation and maintenance of the work shop.
- Good knowledge in trouble shooting of engine, hydraulics and electrical system.
- Experience in sugarcane farm is preferable.
- Personal Manager – B.com/M.com/MBA/Any Relevant Degree (Exp. -5 Yr.)
- Office Administration & Liaison : -Maintain records of daily activities and general office administration
- Coordinate with site team & coordinating with Government officials
- Loan processing/ settlement of insurance claim, renewal of insurance etc.
- Coordinate activities related to foreign currency/ Visa and maintain record of company vehicles, allocation, maintenance and other related factors.
- Knowledge of labor and financial rules and regulation and work safety on the work site.
- Agronomist for Mango Farming — M.Sc./B.Sc. in Horticultural Agriculture (Minimum Exp . – 10 Yrs mitt)
- Experience in management of disease free and high quality production of mango fruits suitable for table consumption and pulp production. Additional knowledge in mango processing will be preferable.
- Working In Mango Farm and Mango Pulp
- Experience of Mango Nursery development and plantation
- Experience of Plant protection and labor management
- Crop Supervisor- Hiher Secondary/ BSc/MSc in Agriculture/Any Relevant Degree (Exp.-5 Yrs min.)
- To assist agronomist for development or sugarcane fields.
Able to manage planting, cultivation, irrigation, harvesting manpower supervision related to sugarcane farming