Advisor to the CEO
Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
Position: Advisor to the CEO
Qualification & Experience: Masters in Economics, Management, or Business related fields plus a minimum 12 years in banking area, with a minimum of six (6) years’ experience at Managerial level.
Job Summary: The job holder is responsible for supporting the CEO in analyzing strategic matters and providing counseling service in operations, plan implementation and development of programs. S/he provides advice on operations, guides on development and implementation of programs to ensure higher rate of growth and profitability of the bank.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Strategy development knowledge
- Knowledge of National Economic Policy and Strategy
- Knowledge of Policies & Directives of the National Bank of Ethiopia
- Problem solving, Analytical, Leadership & Decision Making skills
- Interpersonal, Planning & Communication skills
- Banking industry knowledge
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
Salary 8 Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How To Apply:
NB: incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
P.O. Box 12638