Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
- ADMINISTRATOR (CHANCELLOR)
- Duty station: Agro-Technical & Technology College (ATTC) at Harar
- Salary: Negotiable
- Terms of Employment: Yearly renewable contract
- No. Required: One
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Finance or related field
- Five and above years of administrative and finance experience.
Leadership and Management: Capacity for managing and leading people: ability to connect to staff both individually and in large groups; capacity to enforce accountability; ability to develop and empower leaders from the bottom up and lead from the top down; strong commitment to follow-through; and high emotional intelligence.
Strategic Vision: Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporate them into the organizational planning.
Skills: Extensive knowledge in accountancy, budget management and treasury management; advanced skills in computer applications; proven team management experience; leadership and organizational skills, superb verbal and written communication skills. The Administrator must also be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team, even under stressful conditions.
Legal Issues: Knowledge of labor law and pension law in Ethiopia, with ability to learn quickly the relevant laws and processes.
Organizational Development: Ability to think creativity about staffing and organizational structure. .
Human Resources: Experience managing performance reviews and evaluations, as well as implementing HR policies and serving as a resource for staff.
Public Relation: Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal one professional relationships with Ethiopian Government, host-country, counterparts and representatives from other Key stakeholders such as NGOs, and the private sector.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirement can send non-returnable application, CV and copies of relevant documents within 10 consecutive days from the date of announcement to the following address.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted by phone.
- Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation: P.O.BOX 2568 Addis Ababa or
- Menschen fuer Menschen Foundation Agro Technical & Technology: P.O.BOX 322 Harar
Deadline : 1 December 2020