Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position:
You will provide service in the day-to-day delivery of responsive, effective and efficient administrative activities in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will provide assistant to the Procurement and other is to effect local procurement in timely and cost-effective manner in accordance with CRS procurement policies and procedures.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Completion of 1st Degree or Completion of College Diploma in Accounting or related field of studies.
- 2 years for 1st Degree or 6 years for College Diploma
- Experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Excellent team sprit & goal oriented
- Good Knowledge of Data Base Management
- Good Knowledge of Accounting & Finance
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to provide efficient administrative services of high standard
- Ability to maintain good work relationship and keeping records up to date
- Skill in the use of computers and software applications related to the job
Duty Station: Ethiopia/Dire Dawa & Adama
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
How to Apply
Please enter via https://form.jotform.com/202961813330550 fill a form and attach your up-to-date CV before the application deadline, November 4, 2020.
Applications should be submitted by November 4, 2020 up to 5:00 PM, late submission will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only. Phone solicitations cannot be accepted. You will be contacted only if you are selected for written exam/interview.
“qualified women and persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply”
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer