Administration Officer – Save the Children Ethiopia
Save the Children Ethiopia is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Sekota, Ethiopia.
- Manage the administrative activities in accordance with established guidelines and develop appropriate systems to support these functions.
- Ensure adequate and efficient provision of the infrastructure, office facilities and support to help meet organizational objectives, and statutory compliances for all project locations and manage administrative costs within allocated budgets.
- Assist in the coordination and planning of SCI Ethiopia related events and programs.
- Respond sensitively and professionally to the children, young people and families who work with SCI Ethiopia.
- Comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures.
- Administer field office level benefits including insurance coverage, claims, change reporting and responds to questions from providers and employees.
- Administer undertakings related to compensation, performance, and employee benefits.
- Follow up and certify that staff members receive appropriate allowances (clothing, etc.) including their annual salary increment and cost of living adjustment as agreed at the national level.
- Supervise undertaking of general administrative and reception duties including photocopying, faxing, dealing with enquiries and liaising with suppliers and ensure availability of adequate supply of office materials and consumables to enable the effective delivery of the project offices work.
- Administer the development and implementation of records management procedure intended to standardize filing, protecting, and retrieving records, reports, and other information contained on paper.
- BA Degree in Management and Public Administration or related subject area.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Administration and related works within a large organization.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a large team.
- Excellent interpersonal and representational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Experience of managing a large budget and an understanding of grant and finance management.
- IT literate.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to:
Deadline: 24, March , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels:
- Total Jobs 40 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa