The Ethiopian Freight Forwarders and Shipping Agents Association (EFFSAA) would like to announce a vacancy for the following position:
Position: Administration and Finance Manager
Duty station: Addis Ababa
- JOB SUMMARY
The Finance and Administration Head is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and controlling financial and administrative activities of Ethiopian Freight Forwarders and Shipping Agents Association (EFFSAA). He/she develops procedures and guidelines for finance, and human resource matters. Moreover to be responsible for all account works and proper implementation of guidelines and procedures in relation to finance, inventory management, and human and material resources management. Prepares annual budget and manage and controls the allocation.
Required skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in accounting or holder of internationally recognized professional accounting qualification such as CPA, ACCA.
- At least 4 years of experience in finance and administration.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills;
- Full and up-to-date computer literacy specifically in Microsoft office and Peachtree;
- Demonstrated writing, presentation and report writing skills;
- Integrity, diversity, excellence, innovation, building partnership, communicating with impact, coaching, facilitating change, developing teams, initiating action, developing teams, planning and organizing, leading through vision and value.