Accountant – Referred APP
Referred APP is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Industry: Retail/Fashion/Manufacturing
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related.
- Understand the Accounting rules and regulations of Ethiopia.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to multitask across different types of
- Accounting-related projects.
- Fluency in English is a mandatory requirement.
- Knowledge of local taxation, payroll procedures, etc.
- Day-to-day accounting duties.
- Document financial transactions by entering financial
- information into accounting software.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, identify, and resolve discrepancies.
- Trace customer payments to various payment platforms
- and ensure full remittance to the company’s accounts.
- Carry out bank reconciliation.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Manage general accounts payable and accounts
- receivables duties.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs.
- Prepare tax documents.
- Compile and analyze financial statements.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Until Filled
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Daily Jobs update is Available on our Telegram Channels:
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location Addis Ababa, Ethiopia