Adequate Trading Development Expertise Center is looking for qualified applicants for the following open positions.
- Place of Work፡Addis Ababa
- Terms of Employment:Full time,Contract Base
Adequate Trading DEC: is a legally registered business firm in Ethiopia and currently ,we are seeking to hire an Accountant with at least two years experience in carrying out various monthly payroll taxes to employees ,Monthly reconciliation such as cash on hand account reconciliation and payroll reconciliation ,etc
- Prepare payroll for project staff and effect salaries timely
- Ensure timely bank payment
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions;
- Update accounts receivable weekly/monthly reports
- Prepare monthly Bank Reconciliation of all banks and get approval from the manager
- Assist in the facilitation of the interim and annual audits
- Assist in the preparation of year end financial report;
- Handle e-tax reporting system as per revenue and customs authority policy ;
- Handle other tasks as requested by supervisor
- BA Degree in Accounting or other relevant fields with at least 2 years work related experience ;experience working on peachtree accounting is advantageous .
- Organized and efficient
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Professional attitude and confidentiality
- Excellent Computer skills ;Microsoft Office especially excel
How to apply
Interested applicants with the appropriate qualifications and experience should submit their application letter,most recent CV and Copy of supportive documents via email.
NB:only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Deadline: June 22,2021