World Food Programme is looking for qualified applicants for the following internship position.
Logistics & Programme Intern
Place of Internship: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Recently graduated (within the past two years) with studies in Business Administration, Nutrition, law, Public health, Finance and Accounting, Project Management, Logistics & Supply Chain, Procurement, Human Resource Management, and National Science the related field of study.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of English;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong attention to detail.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 31, May , 2023.