Unilever is looking for qualified applicants for the following internship position.
CD Finance Intern
Place of Internship: Addis Ababa ,Ethiopia.
- Maintaining proper and referenced documentation and Maintain updated tracker
- Reconcile against corresponding Payout
- Monthly submission and reconciliation to tax team
- Weekly update to CDF on progress- 3 times a week
- Point of contact for KDs
- Active phone responses to KDs
- Claims logging to CDF by aggregating requests on mail/phone.
- Weekly reminders and follow-up on vat receipts.
- Ensure proper Support and documentation.
- Keep CDF shared site active and orderly.
- Support on controls documentation filing.
- Assisting FCA/other audit.
- Semi annual TTS revision- responding to KD requests and contract filing
- Weekly/Bi monthly on Invoice TTS updating on system- which is manual and time taking
- The overall objective of the additional resource is to allow existing resources be more on the ground, do KD audits, enhance finance capabilities within the KDs.
- University Graduate in Finance or a business-related field • Professional qualifications CPA/ACCA.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Finance role, experience in FMCG is an added advantage.
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP).
- Strong attention to detail (accounting and reporting accuracy and identification of errors).
- Must be able to structure & Integrate Information to support decisions.
- Must have strong forecasting skills using viable data.
- Ability to determine and apply correct accounting treatments.
- Able to Identify & Mitigate Operational, Financial and Business Risks.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 25, April , 2023.