UNICEF is looking for qualified applicants for the following internship position.
Place of Internship: Benishangul – Gumuz ,Ethiopia.
- Support to Benishangul Gumuz Education programme development and planning.
- Follow-up programme implementation, fund utilization, regular and emergency data management, monitoring and supervision of education programme for effective delivery of results.
- Support strengthening of Education in Emergencies (EiE) cluster coordination at regional and woreda levels as appropriate.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation at regional, zonal and woreda education offices.
- Build and sustain effective close working partnerships with government and other stakeholders to facilitate programme implementation and build the capacity of stakeholders to achieve and sustain results on education programmes.
- Apply innovative approaches and promote good practice to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and sustainable programme results.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal colleagues and partners to collect, analyze and share information on programme and project implementation issues.
- Support the preparation of technical reports and inputs for programme preparation and documentation.
- Assist to prepare the required documentation and materials to facilitate education programme review.
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises of education programme sectoral reviews with government and other partners and prepare minutes and reports on results for follow-up action by UNICEF Benishangul Gumuz field office and other stakeholders.
- Undertake field visits, and exchange information with partners and stakeholders to assess progress.
- Participate in emergency and regular education coordination meetings with and/or in the absence of the Education programme Specialist and takes minutes and share them with the field office Education Programme Specialist.
- Apply innovative approaches and promote good practices to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and sustainable programme results.
- Being enrolled at a university in Ethiopia at the undergraduate or graduate level or be a recent graduate (within the past two years) in education, psychology, sociology or another relevant Social Sciences field is required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 11, May , 2023.