UNICEF is looking for qualified applicants for the following internship position.
Child Protection Intern
Place of Internship: Benishangul – Gumuz ,Ethiopia.
- Collect, compile analyze, verify, and synthesize Child Protection administrative data from partners for project development.
- Support the preparation of technical reports and inputs for programme preparation and documentation.
- Aid with the required documentation and materials to facilitate the programme review
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation exercises, quarterly, Bi-annually and annual child Protection sectoral reviews with the government and other counterparts and prepare minutes and reports on results for follow-up action by UNICEF Assosa field office and other stakeholders.
- Undertake field visits, and exchange information with partners and stakeholders to assess progress
- Participate in the monthly CP/GBV AoR and Protection Cluster meeting with Child Protection Specialist and document minutes.
- Apply innovative approaches and promote good practices to support the implementation and delivery of concrete and sustainable programme results.
- Demonstrating commitment and willingness to learn for overall personal and professional development is required.
- Be enrolled at a university in Ethiopia at the undergraduate or graduate level or be a recent graduate (within the past two years) in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Law, or any related social science field.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 11, May , 2023.