MSA Trading p.l.c was originally established in 2006. As a share association under the commercial code of Ethiopia. In 2013, the company went through a strategy remodeling and started the business with a capital of 6,250,000 birr. MSA has opened its factory on a 1900 m2 wide land located in Amhara region south Wello zone Kombolcha city administration.
We believe that securing quality and providing quality products is a mandatory requirement in market competition we also aware of the poor quality products consequent result on customers and consumers. Regarding ensuring quality is not negotiable principle in MSA.
Since 2015 MSA engaged in different business sector importing products from different countries and supplying for local market. The major importing items are p.p raw material, machineries, tyre, and others. we are commited to control the quality of imported products and provide excel guarantee