Almajd Trading Plc is a young and dynamically growing company specializing in Export of Ethiopian high quality Spices, pulses and oilseeds .It has a main office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and a ware house in Adama/ Nazreth Ethiopia and Dessie/Wello , Ethiopia. Almajd trading plc produces oilseeds, pulses and spices of high quality. We export oilseeds like sesame seeds, Niger seeds, Rape seeds etc. we also export pulses like light speckled beans, red speckled beans, white beans, chickpeas, green mung ,red kidney beans, soya beans etc. We also export spices like Ginger, Turmeric, pumpkin seed, coriander seed black cumin seed etc….
In a very short period of time our company has managed to acquire rich and reliable experience in the international market. We have also created a job opportunity for more than 100 peoples and increasing.
Our company imports fast going consumer goods/FGCG/ and related items (especially refined edible sunflower oil) trucks, electronics materials and stationery for Ethiopian market.
To be the leading supplier and exporter of Ethiopian high quality agricultural commodities such as oil seeds, pulses and spices.
– Our mission is to continually expand our successful line of products; keep our margins as high as possible; and increase our revenues through constant marketing efforts to buyers.
– Promoting Ethiopian product to the international market through its competent work force and managerial skill to the best satisfaction of its customers.
Having recognized the existence of favorable policy on one hand and the availability of market opportunity on the other, ALMAJD Trading Private Limited Company had decided to involve in the activity of oil seeds exporting sesame, peanuts/kernels, green mung beans, Niger seeds & kidney beans, spices export in particular and import of fast going consumer goods , electronic and stationary items, different types of trucks and construction machinery.
The Major objectives of ALMAJD Trading Private Limited Company are:
• To export high quality Ethiopian agricultural and none agricultural product to the global market
• To contribute to ‘Poverty Reduction Strategy’ of the country mainly through the creation of employment opportunity and
• To contribute to the recent Growth and Transformation Plan by deriving national foreign exchange earnings through increasing export volume of oil seeds, pulses & spices