Supply Chain Manager – Komari Beverages
Komari Beverages is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
Supply Chain Manager
- The role exists to ensure that purchases are made to the required quality at the lowest price at the right time.
- The Supply Chain Manager must ensure that goods are procured, imported, transported and securely stored on site or in the offices to the required timeframe.
- Cross-departmental coordination is vital to ensure that procurement and warehousing systems and timelines are flexible and adapted to the needs of all departments in the Company. Communication across departments is therefore vital and must be led by the Supply Chain Manager.
- The Supply Chain Manager will lead on planning activities to ensure that Company objectives are met.
- Establishment and management of warehousing systems, warehousing processing and procedures, stock classification, level setting, stock redundancies, receipting, safekeeping, audit and issue.
- Oversee and manage the month-end stock-take procedures.
- Ensure a stock catalogue is created and kept up to date.
- Oversee the implementation of, and training in, procurement and stores management software including Inventory control & purchasing.
- Manage the procurement processes to provide the right materials of the right quality at the right time.
- Create and update a weekly supply chain plan.
- Issuing of tenders for supply contracts of major capital expenditures and consumables.
- Review and upgrade of procurement, logistics and warehousing systems and procedures for optimal performance such as:
- Training of staff in all aspects of purchasing and warehousing.
- Ensuring compliance with all chemical contractual obligations including transportation, storage, environmental protection, safe handling and employee awareness.
- Logistics and purchasing contracts administration.
- Coordination of requirements with all departments, especially Commercial and Production.
- Ensuring non-stock out of critical operating consumables.
- Provide daily or weekly reports for management meetings and end-of-month reports for:
- Materials consumption,
- Reagent and fuel consumption,
- Reconciliation of supplies in transit.
- Qualified BA Degree in Purchasing and supply Chain Management or any other related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years plus experience in a senior supply chain or procurement role and managerial role.
- Strong academic qualifications considered an advantage.
- Strong systems (particularly ERP) experience considered an advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, in both Amharic and English languages.
- Strong technical logistics, procurement and warehousing knowledge.
- Strong software and ERP skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong research, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage conflict and be a team player.
- Strong delegation and people management skills and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 10, November , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia.Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: