Senior Project Manager – IRC
International Rescue Committee (IRC) is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Company’s Scale
Place of Work: Addis Ababa,Ethiopia.
Senior Project Manager
- MA/BA degree from an accredited university in Project Management, Education, Sociology, Public Administration, Finance, Business Administration, or related fields of study.
- 4 years of experience for first degree holders and 3 for postgraduates in providing leadership in areas of strategic partnership, community engagement, education project management, and similar roles.
- Experience working in conflict and crisis settings and knowledge of humanitarian programming is preferred.
- Experience successfully executing training and presenting, with the ability to develop, implement, facilitate, and impart learning to a wide range of audiences in a creative/interactive manner.
- Positive, helpful attitude and willingness to learn new skills is essential. Must be excellent coordinator and great teammate; this role collaborates across department and ability to influence colleagues, often without line management.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment, within and across departments/functions, and develop positive relationships with locally and remote-based staff
- Excellent computer skills: MS Word, Excel, file sharing, and database software.
- Strong supervision, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute large events, including managing logistical arrangements and communications.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills. Experience managing communications and documenting decision-making processes for large projects/organizations is desirable.
- Exceptional ability to track and manage workplanning for large, multi-faceted projects and deliverable timelines. Demonstrated competence to quickly problem-solve workplanning issues to mitigate delays and support timely delivery.
- Solutions-oriented individual; eager to proactively problem solve by defining and executing solutions.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and prioritization skills; excellent time-management abilities and ability to work independently and at multiple levels simultaneously.
How to apply
Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, can submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to: Click Here
Deadline: 15, August , 2023.
Addis Jobs is the most popular website for job seekers in Ethiopia. Every day, we connect thousands of people to new job opportunities.
Our mission is to help people get jobs. We work towards improving the recruitment journey through daily job posts. We create a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
Get Daily Job Alert jobs Available on our Telegram Channels: