Full-TimeTransport and Warehouse Operations Manager
Habesha breweries S.C. is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
Job Title: Transport and Warehouse Operations Manager
- Maintain minimum full stock levels at company standards for WH’s and depots and keep empty crate levels at absolute minimum.
- Assure clear working schedules/hours per WH/depot in consultation with local staff.
- Guarantee presence of enough and competent flying depot supervisors to have 0 delay caused to sales.
- Rotate flying depot supervisors on quarterly schedule.
- Ensure 100% use of ERP by WH staff and have backup Excel sheet present in all WH’s at all times. Keep detailed overview of outages.
- Ensure presence and proper/clean state of all equipment such as (but not exclusively) generator, fuel drums, clothing, tables/chairs and other assets in all assigned warehouses and depots.
- Keep missing, broken bottles at < 0.04 % in all WH’s
- Ensuring proper office space in all WH’s/depots with sufficient space & working equipment for WM’s, DO’s and cashier
- Manage cleaning service through local agent to provide clean/neat working space.
- Quarterly physical stock count in all WH’s to be reconciled with ERP/Excel sales.
- Monthly reconciliation of WH sales with ERP/finance records, investigate + solve discrepancies accordingly.
- Daily sales + stock report on all WH’s depots to management.
- Develop capable third-party transporter for the assigned division.
- Prevent delays/queues at brewery/warehouses through logistics planning and truck allocation together with the distribution manager.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of all WH and depot staff in the assigned division.
- Implement and continuously follow up on standard operating procedures in all WH`s and depots in the assigned division.
- Training and staffing of all depots and WH`s in the assigned division.
- Assure neatness/representative look of company-owned fleet and drivers.
- Guarantee 0 preventable downtime in truck operations by arranging backup trucks.
- Track and document service requirements and tire and fuel usage. Work with fleet manager for frequent maintenance of company-owned primary transport.
- Monitor trip durations and develop ‘ideal’ trip duration goals for supply from factory to various locations in the assigned division.
- Track, check and approve overtime payments to truck drivers.
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- At least BA degree in supply chain/logistic/accounting
- At least 4 years of experience in busy Manufacturing setting (FMCG experience is a plus).
- Background in logistics/supply chain/procurement/warehouse-related operations
- Experience in dealing with truck drivers and daily laborers
- Experience/fluent with company resource management systems (ERP/SAP)
- Fluent in English and Amharic
- Sociable/good communicator
- Highly advanced computer skill, especially with regards to Excel
- Experience in running depot/warehouse (preferably in FMCG) 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Well acquainted with GPS-based systems/quick learner with IT
- Investigative nature/good with numbers
How to Apply See Below
How to Apply
All interested and capable applicants are invited to apply for the positions submitting a motivation letter and well-written CV by click Apply Online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO MENTION POSITION TITLE AND DUTY STATION THAT YOU APPLIED FOR ON THE E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE.
Applicants who don't follow the application procedure will not be considered.
HABESHA BREWERIES S.C. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
721 total views, 1 today