Full-TimeTrainee Cabin Crew at Ethiopian Airlines
Position: Trainee Cabin Crew
Required Qualification;-A minimum of Level II/10+2 Certificate in any field of study from a recognized College/ University/TVET with a minimum grade of “C” in English subject at Ethiopia Grade 10th General School Leaving Examination.
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
Diploma from a recognized International Community Schools.
A minimum of 12th grade complete per the new/old curriculum.
Age Limit: 18 – 30 years old inclusive
Height: 159 cm and above, and at least 212 cm arm reach.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Weight: Proportional to height.
How to ApplyInterested ApplicantsNote:
- Registration Date: October 03, 2016 – October 21, 2016.
- Registration Place: Ethiopian Airlines Head Quarter, Aviation Academy
- Interested applicants must bring/attach all original and copy of their supporting documents, including 6th /8th Grade Ministry Card / Birth certificate with copy & along with one passport size picture when they come for registration on the appropriate dates stated above.
- Physical screening and Preliminary assessment will be conducted during the registration. Therefore, candidates are required to wear knee-length skirt, Short sleeved shirt, to make up their hair properly and to wear average high heel shoes. Wearing of makeups including but not limited to lipstick, eye liner and shuruba is not allowed
- Knowledge of foreign language other than English is advantageous
- Charming and friendly personality are the requirement of the job.
- Applicants with a higher qualification are qualified to apply.
- If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the fact.
3350 total views, 1 today