Full-TimeSenior Secretary at Addis Ababa
The Brothers of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center is a Faith based organization working with people infected and affected with HIV/Aids and with children living with disabilities and their families and the communities. The BGW Counseling & Social Services Center works with marginalized people to empower themselves through counseling education and socio-economic support. The center is established in Addis Ababa, Arada Subcity and has about 35 staff members.
The center has the following vacant positions and invites potential applicants to apply:
- Typing, compiling and editing reports, proposals, brochures, newsletters in English and Amharic;
- Taking care of computers, photocopier, phones, fax and other equipment in the offices. Including update of antivirus software and other software; arranging repairs and routine maintenance;
- Receiving foreign and local visitors at the center;
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- Good command in English and Amharic;
- Diploma in secretarial science and office management.
- Knowledge of MS office;
- Knowledge of basic IT-maintenance;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
Technical and other skills
- Communication skills in addressing clients, staff members and guests
- Mastering the keyboard in Amharic;
- Organizational skills in finishing work accurately and in time
We offer a nice working environment and a salary according the organization’s salary scale.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Deadline for application: May 31, 2016
How to ApplyWhen you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.netQualified and interested candidates are requested to send their application letter with motivation, CV and copy of testimonials (non returnable) to the following address: Brothers of Good Works Counseling & Social Services Center Administration P.O. Box 19934 Addis Ababa Alternatively applicants can also drop their application letter and a copy of the supporting documents at the gate of our office, Arada Kifle Ketema, Woreda 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for practical test and interview.
187 total views, 1 today