New Job at Ethiopian Commodity Exchange – Associate, Finance & Administration
Join Our List Get Jobs on Email ስራዎች በኢሜይል እንዲመጣልዎ ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Ethiopian Commodity Exchange VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 050/2018
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
Position Title: – Associate, Finance & Administration
Duty Station: Shiraro , Bule-Hora, Gimbi & Sodo
Availability: – As soon as possible
Job Responsibility #1: Financial Administration:
- Liaises with the Head Quarter Finance Division in areas of cash management, procurement and general services;
- Serves as a custodian of the authorized petty cash of the branch and ensure proper utilization as per the finance manual ;
- Prepares cash reconciliation spread sheet for the branch and performs reconciliation of same;
- Ensure that all petty cash payments are properly documented all the time;
- Makes ready physical cash and related documents for surprise and/or regular audit;
- Participates in the small items procurement process of the branch as allowed by the Exchange’s procurement procedure;
- Ensures timely transfer of funds to the warehouse & controls the proper utilization of the same;
- Ensures collections are properly recorded and deposited to the ECX’s account;
- Intact follow up of Contract entered for the Warehouse and Office rent.
- He/she must make follow up and ensure that every request for rent payment is not a duplicate request.
- Assist in closing accounts related activities such as carrying out annual fixed asset count;
- Perform all his/her duties and responsibilities in cost effective manner;
Job Responsibility #2: Personnel Administration:
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
- Supports in posting internal/external announcements at required areas, employee recruitment, induction, performance monitoring, and learning & development management and internship programs and processes;
- Follow up that human resources related activities of the branch are made in accordance with the ECX’s policies and procedures; personnel policies, rules and regulations kept intact; and reports any disciplinary violations, makes assessments and compiles reports thereto;
- Support in handling employee grievances, disciplinary issues and other administrative problems according to ECX’s policies and procedures in consultation with the branch head;
- Ensures that all HR related data, including time sheet, are compiled, updated and sent to HR; effective and updated employee staff file management is maintained at branch level particularly in relation to Annual Leave and medical refund issues, correspondence, memos, and information and do give appropriate response timely;
- Handles employee contract renewal and related HR processes, and ensures that contract of employees is renewed or discontinued timely;
- Follow ups that staff performance plans, mid-year reviews and annual appraisal are conducted on time for all staff of the warehouse;
- Works in collaboration with the other warehouse heads as required;
Job Responsibility #3: Materials and Vehicle Administration:
- Manages the petty stock of consumables for the branch;
- Prepares and updates procurement schedules for materials and services requested by the warehouse;
- Places procurement orders, follows shipment, forwarding and clearance;
- Collect and receive all supplies sent to the warehouse, ensure proper utilization and prepare consumption reports,
- Pursue timely vehicle repair and maintenance and maintain regular reports on fuel, spare part consumption and related expenses;
- Maintain appropriate records of materials, vehicle and other fixed assets;
- Perform any additional duties as per the Finance or HR request or as assigned by the branch Head.
See how to Apply information below
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant important documents via: email@example.com or on AddisJobs.com, or in hard copy by post with position marked on the envelope: Ethiopia Commodity Exchange, P.O. Box 17341, Addis Ababa at Respective ECX branch Offices on or before April 28, 2018.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
197 total views, 1 today