Full-Time Network Administrator Job at Ethiopian Commodity Exchange
Join Our List Get Jobs on Email ስራዎች በኢሜይል እንዲመጣልዎ ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Network Administrator Job at Ethiopian Commodity Exchange VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 051/2018 (External only)
The vision of ECX is to become a leading and dynamic Exchange in Africa. ECX has a mission to provide a modern, efficient, transparent and reliable market platform to serve the national development goals through adaptation of technology, excellence in innovation and with integrity. ECX is a unique partnership of market actors, Members of the Exchange, and its main promoter, the Government of Ethiopia. ECX represents the future of Ethiopia, bringing integrity, security, and efficiency to the market. ECX would like to recruit motivated and qualified applicants for the following positions.
1. Position Title: – Network Administrator
Grade Level: – L4-T
Duty Station: – Addis Ababa (Head office)
Availability: – As soon as Possible
Job Purpose:-Provide tier III technical support for overall network Infrastructure which encompasses LANs, WLANs, WANs in Head Quarter (HQ), Disaster Recovery (DR) site, HQ Trading Center and Regional Trading Centers.
SUMMARY OF MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
· Ensure the ECX HQ Trading floor network & ECX HQ LAN is properly functioning , secured and Highly available;
· Ensure all the Internet and data links are properly functioning and are secured;
· Ensure the ECX’s primary data center network is properly working, optimized ,Highly available and secured;
· Ensure ECX’s Disaster recovery (DR) site network infrastructure is properly working, optimized ,highly available and secured;
· Ensure ECX Wireless network is properly functioning and are secured;
· Ensure all published services such as corporate email, Trade application, WEB and others are accessed and secure;
· Ensure the ECX-Bank interface MPLS VPN network is properly functioning ,optimized, highly available and secured;
· Ensure the ECX HQ – All Branches’ WAN is properly functioning ,Highly available and secured;
· Ensure the ECX-Authority WAN is properly functioning and secured;
· Ensure that The Regional Trading Centers LAN is working properly;
· Ensure that HQ-Regional Trading Centers WAN,VPN is properly functioning optimized, highly available and secured;
· Ensure the proper functioning of the ECX Network infrastructure at all time on working and non-working hours, locally;
· Ensure the health of all ECX’s Network infrastructure devices through local and remote monitoring or the Network operation center;
· Develop an efficient network infrastructure; Participate on Network Infrastructure projects from initiation to full implementation as assigned by the immediate supervisor;
· Update ECX’s Network infrastructure architecture and ensure complete integration;
· Participate in system/project testing, rollout and certification with other IT unit;
· Work as part of a team providing 3rd line support for incidents and requests on IT Infrastructure issues, either directly or indirectly;
· Regular backup and restore process; monitors device/software licensing and usage;
· Work with business users to elicit business requirements;
· Serve as mentor and coach to Associates, Network Administrators;
· Participate in technical bid evaluations for IT procurements;
· Proactively communicate progress, issues and risks on team’s tasks;
· Stay abreast of ECX business and its operations;
· Design and periodically update the network infrastructure manuals & ensure implementation of the work plan;
· Proactively communicate progress, issues and risks on assigned tasks;
· Plan weekly/monthly network infrastructure operation and maintenance activities;
· Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· MSc/BSc in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Information Systems or related fields with 2 /4 years of relevant experience respectively,
· International Certification on structured Cabling, CCNA, CCNP (Routing and Switching), CCNA-Security and CCDA.
· Training or certification on MCSE/MCTIP, Unix/Linux and other related will be a plus.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send a cover/application letter and updated CV with relevant important documents via: firstname.lastname@example.org or on AddisJobs.net, or in hard copy by post with position marked on the envelope: Ethiopia Commodity Exchange, P.O. Box 17341, Addis Ababa on or before April 28, 2018.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE THE POSITION & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
ECX is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified female candidates. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
108 total views, 1 today