ContractMarket Systems/Value Chain Specialist at CNFA
CNFA is currently accepting applications for technical experts for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FTF) project in Ethiopia to support and enhance livelihood opportunities of the chronically food insecure households. The program will focus on USAID Ethiopia’s livelihood priorities: (1) on-farm income generating activities (IGAs) and crop and livestock market systems; (2) off-farm IGAs and non-farm enterprise development; (3) non-farm labor and wage employment; as well as (4) collaborative learning for scaling and sustaining gains made in the 3 livelihood – on-farm, off-farm and employment – pathways.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- An advanced degree in a relevant field including international development, agriculture, business, marketing, supply chain and/or food security. An advanced degree can be substituted with an additional 3 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum 8 years demonstrated experience with USG or other similar development projects focused on value chain and market systems & access development, including improving financial services for the poor;
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, donors, community-based organizations, and the private sector;
- Ethiopians encourages to apply;
- Spoken and written proficiency in English;
- Experience working in Africa, Ethiopian experience preferred.
How to ApplyApply by 26 June 2016Qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter by Clicking Apply Online below or email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Market Systems/Value Chain-LRA”. This is an active recruitment; qualified candidates are being interviews on a rolling basis.
957 total views, 1 today