Full-Time Graphic Designer
MOSS ICT CONSULTANCY is looking for qualified applicants for the following open position.
General Overview of the job
Preparing design for marketing material for printing and online marketing in accordance with the company brand. Following up the printing and manage the printing of branding, stickers, cards and other materials. Make sure that printing is done in accordance with the requirements specified by the user, using a digital printer.
Detail Job description
- Preparing high quality designs and creation of marketing materials, i.e. Brochures, leaflets, banners, signage, stickers, logos, letterhead, business cards, postcards, posters, magazines, Presentations, T-shirt designs, cap designs etc.
- Plan, design and suggest new artistic designs that can help to build the brand of the company and attract customers effectively.
- Work with teams at various levels and communicate with the partners to create marketing materials and designs towards common goal.
- Develop and maintain high level relationship with and provide support to partner Financial Institutions.
- Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts and the brand guidelines of the company.
- Drawing and printing charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Creating designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on the knowledge of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and brand guidelines.
- Submitting finished copy and art layout for approval.
- Contributing to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Following up the printing and print brandings, stickers, cards and other materials.
- Meeting work deadlines and delivering designs and printed material on short notices.
- Make sure that printing is done in accordance with the requirements.
- Ability to manage and supervise printing staff
- Perform and other related duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
Reports to: General Manager/Deputy General Manager
Required skills, knowledge & characteristics:
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, adobe Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and others.
- Possess the artistic ability to visually communicate new products or services to the customers in attractive ways.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Strong multi-tasker
- High level of initiative
- Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for actions and also keep commitments
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, aid others to succeed.
- Excellent scheduling and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Supervisory experience
Education and experience :
- University degree or diploma in Fine Arts, Design, or related field with three years or more of proven professional experience.
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list | አዳዲስ ስራዎች በኢሜይል እንዲመጣልዎ ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest Jobs on your email.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to ApplyInterested applicants please send your updated CV by clicking Apply Online or on email for - email@example.com
507 total views, 1 today