Full-Timeflydubai cabin crew
As the face of flydubai, you’ll share our passion for making our customers’ journeys run as smoothly as possible.
Our cabin crew members are hand-picked for their individuality and are dedicated to providing friendly, efficient service on board the aircraft.
You’ll be part of a team working together to deliver an in-flight experience that makes flydubai unique.
When you work for us, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits which includes:
- housing and transport allowance
- private healthcare
- life insurance
To be a flydubai cabin crew member you must be:
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- You should be able to swim 25 Meters
- Should not have appeared for flydubai assessment for this post in last 6 Months.
- at least 21 years old
- minimum 158cm in height (without shoes)
- in good health
- educated to high school level
- fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- hold a valid passport which allows you to travel freely
- have no visible tattoos or body piercings.
If you have experience in customer service and want to progress your career doing something you love, then we want to hear from you.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
If your application is successful you’ll be invited to an assessment in Dubai, where you will be required to participate in ability tests and group exercises. If successful in these you will be invited to a final interview on the same day.
How to Apply
1522 total views, 1 today