ContractFinancial Services Specialist at CNFA
CNFA is currently accepting applications for technical experts for an anticipated USAID-funded Feed the Future (FTF) project in Ethiopia to support and enhance livelihood opportunities of the chronically food insecure households. The program will focus on USAID Ethiopia’s livelihood priorities: (1) on-farm income generating activities (IGAs) and crop and livestock market systems; (2) off-farm IGAs and non-farm enterprise development; (3) non-farm labor and wage employment; as well as (4) collaborative learning for scaling and sustaining gains made in the 3 livelihood – on-farm, off-farm and employment – pathways.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- An advanced degree in a relevant field including international development, financial services, micro finance, business, and/or economics. An advanced degree can be substituted with an additional 3 years of relevant experience;
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience with USG or other similar development projects focused on financial services for the poor, including credits, savings, insurance, payment systems, and remittance services, preferably with understanding of the financial services context in Ethiopia;
- Demonstrated ability to work and coordinate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders, including national and local government, donors, cooperatives, community-based organizations, and the private sector;
- Spoken and written proficiency in English;
- Experience working in Africa, Ethiopian experience preferred.
How to ApplyApply by 26 June 2016Qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter by Clicking Apply Online below or email to email@example.com with the subject line: “Financial Services-LRA”. This is an active recruitment with interviews of qualified candidates conducted on a rolling basis.
1072 total views, 1 today