Full-TimeFinance Specialist – Ethiopia FaBS
Deloitte Consulting’s Emerging Markets practice has worked with governments and donor agencies to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective economic governance and private sector growth since 1988. Deloitte has had a strong presence in Sub-Saharan Africa in recent years, engaging in over 70 projects in the region on issues that range from agriculture to capacity-building to health issues. We work side-by-side with our clients to develop and implement innovative strategies and solutions.
Deloitte seeks a Finance Specialist for the anticipated five-year, USAID-funded Finance and Business Service (FaBS) Project in Ethiopia. Key responsibilities include providing daily management and oversight of Finance related technical assistance, and managing the Finance unit under FaBS in collaboration with the concerned staffs, and in consultation with the COP.
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- Proven experience in the Ethiopian public and private financial sectors, with specific focus on SME finance, and innovative finance tools
- Demonstrated expertise in finance as well as the requisite managerial, administrative, reporting, and representational skills.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in managing financial reform projects
- Minimum 5 years in a management capacity on private sector development and/or financial reform projects
- Master degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or similar field required
- English fluency required
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to Apply
Deloitte invites well-qualified candidates to apply. Please send electronic submissions of CV and cover letter to email@example.com by January 31, 2013. No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
1302 total views, 1 today