Full-TimeDirect Sales Specialist
The Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation is a newly established firm by the Council of Minsters Regulation No. 369/2015 by amalgamating the former Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise, Ethiopian Trade Enterprise (Alle Bejemla), Fruits and Vegetables Share Company and the Procurement Service Enterprise with the core objective of purchasing selected agricultural and industrial products and basic commodities from local and international markets competitively and as such to stabilize domestic market. The Corporation is governed by the Public Enterprises Proclamation No. 25/1992 and it is under the process of organizing itself. Under the Umbrella of Ethiopian Trading Business Corporation, Consumer Products trade business unit, also named as ALLE Bejimla, is Ethiopia’s first modern cash and carry wholesaler of food and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). ALLE’s wholesale stores provide quality food and other FMCG products at competitive prices to retailers and other establishments serving end consumers.
Currently, we are looking for experienced Direct Sales Specialist who is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and ALLE. Assists with Customer Complaints about service product, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries
Required No. 2
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
- Follow the provided route plan by sales supervisor.
- Persuade customers to register as ALLE customer by providing proper information about ALLE.
- Inform customers on new product, promotion and discounts.
- Collect customer feedback and report to sales supervisor
- Prepare weekly addressed customer report.
- Make call to inactive customers as given by the sales supervisor.
- Collect special incident on customers, products, promotion that are happening in the market and report it to the sales supervisor.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Advise on company information.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider registration.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
College diploma or equivalent experience with specialization in Marketing management, salesmanship or other related fields and 2 years more relevant experience in retail/wholesale/trading.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Exceptional strong ability to interface and persuade customers
• Exceptional customer Service Orientation
• Strong communication Skills
• Super selling Skills
• Pleasant personality and polished and professional manners (incl. grooming)
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
• Strong experience and/or understanding of retail/wholesale.
How to ApplyInterested applicants who meets the above minimum qualification and experience can submit their application letters, Curriculum Vitae and required credentials through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Ethiopian Trading Businesses Corporation Consumer products trade Business unit is an equal opportunity employer, and all recruitment is based solely on the candidate’s ability to meet job requirements regardless of gender, race, ethnic origin, nationality, color, religion, disability, marital status, age, political or philosophical beliefs or any other characteristic protected by law.
567 total views, 2 today