Contract Data Entry Clerk Job at CARE Ethiopia
INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Data Entry Clerk
CARE Ethiopia’s mission is to work with the poor women and men, boys and girls, communities and institutions, to have a significant impact on the underlying causes of poverty in Ethiopia.
Date: July 3, 2018
Vacancy No. 059/18
Salary= USD 330
No of posts= 1 (one)
Duty Base= Addis Ababa
Terms of Contract= Temporary for six months
Deadline for application: 10 days from the date of Advertisement
Objective: The purpose of Data Entry Clerk is to keep complete, comprehensive and up-to-date records of CARE Ethiopia’s vendors in the database. S/he is responsible to check accuracy of a data and enter the data into online system. S/he ensures that data is entered in line with CARE International Procurement Policy. S/he works closely with Field Offices and Units on data and record management.
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
- Enters a new vendor set up data online using Oracle PeopleSoft application.
- Enters complete information into the PeopleSoft system and upload required documents on the system.
- Ensures “semi-annual vendor list checking” is done in collaboration with Shared Service Center.
- Ensures that no vendor duplication in terms of address, short name and single vendor with multiple vendor ID.
- Provides necessary support to Procurement Officers to ensure that the data is complete and entered into the database.
Filing and Documentation
- Collects approved vendor setup form.
- Produces or archives Bridger Insight report.
- Collects all supporting documents (TIN, VAT Certificate, Business license, etc) and also any other related contractual agreements.
- Ensures consistency and completeness of vendor setup data all the time.
Reporting and Documentation
- Prepares quarterly report on Approved Vendor List (AVL) to be reviewed by Field Office Admin Coordinator.
- Collects the Approved Vendor List & Required Vendor List from HO & FOs, review the entire list, compile & get approval from the Country Director.
- Ensures to get all approved Vendor List & Required Vendor List of the CO as of June 3
Qualifications (Know How)
Required: College Diploma in Business Administration & Information System/BAIS/, Management Information System, Accounting or IT.
Desired: BA degree in Business Administration & Information System/BAIS/, Management Information System, Accounting or IT.
Required: 2-4 years of previous experience in a similar field. NGO experience is desired
C) Technical Skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Well organized and ability to act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Good skills in computer applications and PeopleSoft.
- Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS and participatory approach.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft software.
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, analytical ability, adaptability, collaboration, information monitoring, stress tolerance, planning and organizing, coaching and interpersonal skill.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to ApplyIf you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to CARE Ethiopia’s mission and vision, please forward your: CV (not more than 3 page) and cover letter (not more than one page) to HR.ETHJobs@care.org
Application Deadline: July 13, 2018
Passionate and dedicated candidates who meet the requirement are strongly encouraged to apply, especially women
22 total views, 3 today