TemporaryConstruction Management Professional, Ethiopian Roads Authority
Consultancy service for Sector Wide Needs Assessment for Comprehensive Road Transport Capacity Building
Position: Construction Management Professional
Eligible nationalities: All nationalities
Start of project: May 2013
Assignment duration: 3 Man Months
Objective of the project:
The main objective the consultancy service is to assist the Ministry of Transport,
Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA), Road Transport Authority (RTA). Regional Road
Authorities (RRAs) and the domestic construction industry in the development of capacity in relation to the delivery of roads and other forms of transport.
More specifically, the purpose of the services is to identify short term training
requirements in order to increase the knowledge level at central and local level to execute the various work activities
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum — Appropriate Master Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related fields
- Fluency in English Languages
General Professional Experiences Required
- At least 15 years of professional experience in the Construction Sector of which a substantial part should have been spent in the road sector
- Experience in developing and conducting training program
- At least 5 years experience with regard to work in developing countries
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in EU format under the heading “Ethiopia & Construction Management Professional”.
When sending your application pl ease include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify you found this job on AddisJobs.net
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
How to ApplyIn your application please specify that you found out about this opportunity on AddisJobs.net.Send Your Resume to:
3106 total views, 1 today