Full-TimeChief of Party, Ethiopia Conflict program
IRD is seeking candidates as Chief of Party (COP) for an upcoming donor project in Ethiopia to through support to the Ministry of Federal Affairs, local governments and communities. The COP will provide overall project leadership, strategic guidance, managerial and technical oversight with final responsibility for achieving cost effective, timely, contractually compliant project results and impacts.
Essential Job Functions:
· Oversee the establishment of effective project reporting, monitoring and evaluation, financial management, personnel and procurement systems;
· Supervise senior project technical and administrative staff; Represent (primary point of contact) the project with USAID, the host government and donors;
· Monitor program indicators and evaluate results for improved program implementation.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Advanced degree
· At least 10 years’ experience in international development with progressive responsibility in one of the following areas: conflict mitigation and management, peacebuilding, counter extremism, political transition, or stabilization operations.
Get Latest Jobs on your e-mail
· Two years of project management experience as COP, DCOP, Team Leader or component leader
· Fluency in English;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Advanced knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
· One or more years of donor project experience in Ethiopia
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Two or more years of donor project experience in Ethiopia
How to Apply
Click Apply Online
1210 total views, 1 today