Full-Time Attorney Job at VisionFund Micro-Finance Institution S.C.
Join Our List Get Jobs on Email ስራዎች በኢሜይል እንዲመጣልዎ ይመዝገቡ
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution IMMEDIATE INTERNAL/EXTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
VisionFund MFI is currently looking for candidates for Attoreny-I role. The successful candidates will have skills and experience that meet the following requirements:
Position: Attorney I
– Place of Work: Central Area/Lideta Branch Office
– Terms of Employment: Permanent
– No. of employee needed: One
– Opening Date: April 20, 2018
– Closing Date: March 24, 2018
Get Jobs on Email. Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get latest jobs and updates on your email.
About the Organization:
VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (S.C) is an Institution established according to proclamation No. 40/96 which currently amended to 626/2009 to provide financial services to the productive poor in the rural and urban areas of Ethiopia. VisionFund is currently operating in four of the Regional States of the country.
· Assists the Branch staff in handling all issues related to collateral & the safe custody of all legal documents on real estate mortgage & chattel mortgage;
· Assists in registering & discharging mortgaged items;
· Ensures the safe custody of all legal documents on real esate mortgage & chattel mortgage;
· Draws up draft contracts, agreements, forms, letters of guarantee and other transactional documents, etc. that suit a specified purpose;
· Examines judgments & court rulings; analyzes their impact on company business & advises supervisor on approaches to be followed;
· Gathering facts and establishing evidence, conducting investigations, examination analyses of cases and preparation of contracts and claims;
· Ensures the proper & timely delivery of notices to delinquent clients.
· Investigates & takes proper legal actions to rectify theft, forgeries & misappropriation of funds & property;
· Complies & analysis information & statistics that would assist in carrying out court activities & provides legal advice & assistance to the branches in legal matters of limited complexity and gravity & in translation work of legal documents.
· Looks into and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles and codes to prepare legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals contracts for review, etc.
· Prepares, cases, pleadings, suits, statements of claims, petitions, defenses, affidavits in the name and on behalf of the institution;
· Represents the branches before all levels of courts of law including police stations & public authorities;
· Submits a written report to the branch & HO legal & Recovery Manager on the status of cases filed at court with collections made through court action.
· Diploma in law & minimum 2-years relevant experience· Local language knowledge, communication skill & computer skill is advantageous.
· knowledge of civil & commercial codes & analytical skill
See How To Apply Below
When you apply please notify that you found this job on AddisJobs.net
How to ApplyCandidates who fulfil the above requirements can submit the application letter, updated curriculum vitae with names and addresses of up to 3 references and non-returnable copies of credentials in person to: Lideta, Shola, Kolfe, Kirkos, Sebeta, Shashemene, Hawassa, Adama, Sodo and Hossana Branches or VisionFund MFI Head office Located near Gerji Mebrat Hail square or send to VisionFund Micro Finance Institution (s.c), P.O.BOX 31478, Addis Ababa Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply If you need more information, you can contact HROD department via telephone number: 011 647 8356
167 total views, 2 today